Wait, What… who keeps candles & dynamite in the same place???

(BRIDGEPORT, Conn.) — Authorities say a Connecticut woman mistook a stick of dynamite for a candle during a power outage and suffered severe hand injuries. Assistant Bridgeport Fire Chief Michael Caldaroni says the woman was looking to light a candle in her home at about 9:30 p.m. Thursday after the power went out during a…

via Woman Severely Injured After Mistaking Dynamite for Candle During Power Outage — TIME

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s